Vancouver, BC, Canada – The Dorman Group is implementing the LIMS (Log Inventory and Management System) and BoomWiz software at their operations in British Columbia.
The Dorman Group chose 3LOG as the solution to address the following:
- Cost control (job costing, cost tracking)
- Data management (one stop for all documents and reports, remote access via smart phone)
- Improved data handling (enter it once, easy to handle)
- Manage log inventories (log sales, boom tracking, load slip, HBS)
- Real time accounts payables/receivables (efficiency, reminder for payments/invoicing)
- Real time reporting (access reports from anywhere, increased accuracy, track sales and inventories from any location)
The Dorman Group has been in business in the forest industry for over 42 years. The Dorman Group operates in British Columbia on Vancouver Island, the Lower Mainland and Interior with 4 offices located in these regions. The Dorman Group own and manage several tenures, provide complete logging contract services and have several successful partnerships with First Nations. The Dorman Group operates through Tamihi Logging Company Ltd, Doman Timber Ltd and Fraser Valley Timber Ltd.
For more information about the Dorman Group you can visit them online at: www.thedormangroup.ca
For more information about 3LOG Systems or the LIMS product you can contact 3LOG at 877-249-3LOG (3564), or by email at email@example.com.