LIMS’ Silviculture Manager addresses the needs of timberland owners, timber investment management organizations, and others who need business support for forest stewardship.
- Set up silviculture sources, which may be quite distinct from your timber harvest sources
- Enter the specialized contracts used in silviculture, such as aerial photography, road construction, road maintenance, etc.
- Print master (boilerplate) and specific contracts in your desired format.
- Record invoices and make payments against duly signed contracts.
- Automatically generate entries for your company’s financial systems (Accounts Payable/General Ledger).
- Keep track of purchases and usage of inventory products such as herbicides, road building materials, etc.
- Administer your silviculture business with familiar LIMS features.
- Automatic generation of accounting data and interfacing to your financial systems.
- Specialized manager module that understands the different kinds of activities involved in timber growing.
- Your silviculture business is now in your central database and available in real time for your data queries and custom-designed reports.